Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tootsie Roll Mischief

Matty is supposed to take a nap every afternoon.  Lately, he's used his time to get into all kinds of mischief in his room.  The rule is that he is to stay in his bed until nap time is over, but he's been finding ways to get out without me catching him.  Whenever I peek in, he's always back in bed! 

The other day, I heard lots of giggling and actually spotted him in the hallway.  When I went upstairs, I found he was creating a little tootsie roll tower in the hallway.  I found the rest in his bed awaiting transport.  He had found a little tootsie roll bank filled with tootsie rolls that we had bought from a neighbor maybe 2 years ago??  I had mistakenly put it in his room and totally forgot about it. He unwrapped every single one and put most of the wrappers in his hamper.  He was one busy little boy.  At least he didn't sit there and eat them all!




1 comment:

  1. After looking at the first photo in the synopsis I thought that by "Tootsie Roll" you were referring to something not quite so tasty;)

    ReplyDelete